VANDREZZER Energy Services Limited is a world-class Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) Company with vast experience in Upstream Projects for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and the West African Sub-region, with a vision to be the leading indigenous EPCI organization in the West African Oil & Gas market, delivering superior services to our esteemed customers while exceeding stakeholders’ expectation. We are committed to building an efficient and sustainable organization, improving the VANDREZZER brand within Nigeria and the West African Sub-region by being a dominant EPCI organization bringing value to our customers and the general industry.
Top management is dedicated to achieving these goals by:
- Implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 quality standards, customer requirements and other relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Continually improving the QMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Putting in place a framework for setting and reviewing quality objectives, ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of our QMS and processes thereby meeting the expectations of our customers and other relevant stakeholders. Furthermore, the Quality Policy shall be reviewed annually for suitability during the Management Review Meeting.
- Ensuring the QMS is appropriate to the scope, nature and context of our organization and supports our strategic direction.
- Ensuring this Quality Policy is communicated and understood by all personnel and applied within the organization.
This quality policy statement shall be available and maintained as documented information and available to relevant interested parties as appropriate to our organization.